Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

Report a Problem

Worker changing a streetlight bulb


Is your streetlight out? Do you have a dead or dying tree on your boulevard? Need to report a pothole on a municipal street? Is there damage at a park or splash pad?

Report a problem or issue using our online form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Report a Problem

By-law complaints

Fill out the online municipal by-law complaint form to submit a complaint about:

File a By-law Complaint

Regional services

The Region of Durham is responsible for some services in Clarington including: